Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Berry Bundt Cake

Berry Bunt Cake
INSTRUCTIONS:

My Berry Bunt Cake, is a bunt cake I made when a friend of mine and I decided to have a bake day, a day where we get together and bake deserts, lasagna, pies and cupcakes.

I used a Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Icing made with powder sugar and some creme with a dash of vanilla and gave it a light whip.
The cake baked about 40 minutes in a non-stick pan on 325 degrees, I tend to let the cake cook more slowly on a low temperature so I don't risk It coming out dry or burnt inside the pan, after baking was complete, I let stand for five minutes, then chilled in fridge for another 10 minutes, with the icing mix.
I used fresh raspberries and blackberries, but you could always use frozen fruit, or even another type of frosting.
I gave this cake to my neighbor and being picky about sweets, said it was absolutely delicious!

1 comment: