Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Man Behind The Cakes!

       Meet Yours Truly







      Ever Wonder Who Was Behind The Wonderful Creations of These Cakes Meet Yours Truly, Jason Chandler.
       I'm a 17 Year Old High School Student, and Just Moved Back To My Home Town Of North Conway.
I Became Interested in Pastries and Cakes When I Was About 13 to 14 Years old, Watching T.V. Shows such as Cake Boss with Buddy Velastro, I also Have Seen Both Paula Dean, Barefoot Contessa's Ina Garten, and Giada De Laurentiis from Everyday Italian.
      The Biggest Thing I Love About Cakes and Pastries, is They're the Perfect Christmas, Birthday, New Years, anything Holiday Card You Can Make Just Think, Whats Better Than a Card You Could Eat? 
It's The Best Way To Express Yourself and Its A Perfect Thing To Show Someone Real Close To You How You Feel, or Appreciation For a Co-Worker Who May Have Covered Your Shift One Night and You Wanted To Do Something Nice For Them.

     As I'm Only in High-School For Another Year, My Current Plan is to Continue Mastering Cakes From Working at North Conway DQ Grill and Chill, and Then After Graduation, Depending on Scholarships, Tuition, and Other Factors, I Plan to Attend Rhode Island's Johnson & Whales University in Providence Rhode Island.
      As For Right Now I'm Working on And Trying To Make New Recipes Weather its a Delicious Frosting or A Glaze, Everything Takes Time.
     Remember Always Take Things Slow, Perfection Takes Time, And Always Remember When It Comes to Anything New Weather Its A Recipe or Frosting Technique Always Take Your Time, And All Your Practice Will Perfect Your Technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment