Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Birthday!


*Made and Decorated by Mary Tymon, Letters and Font By: Jason Chandler.


       As I was getting off work, my manager Mary was finishing up a birthday cake for the display freezer. After walking over and admiring the cake, Mary asked me if I wanted to write on it for her as she had to run downstairs to the office for a minute. Well after noticing the blue dots on the frosting pattern, I decided i was better of going with blue gel. Using a swirly yet plain and simple font, i wrote out happy birthday! 

       As I had just completed the font, Mary walks over and says "Wow, that's actually amazing!"
Being that this was the first cake besides the one I made for my birthday i had written on, I was sort happy that I did well for a first timer!


No comments:

Post a Comment