Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oreo Creme Pie

Over Thanksgiving, My Brother and I put on Thanksgiving for our Father, Now as my brother called dibs on everything for dinner, I took responsibilities for Desert, well only one thing.

As my brother made the traditional Chocolate Creme Pie, I made a new recipe of mine, an Oreo Creme Pie, with a semi - homemade touch.

Materials:

  • Gram Cracker Crust, Your Choice on Which Flavor, I chose a store bought chocolate gram cracker crust.
  • I also chose Instant pudding instead of a traditional home made recipe, I chose vanilla pudding (2 boxes to 1 crust).
  • Oreos (10 cookies to one crust).
  • 4oz. of Creme Cheese, whipped or room temperature.
  • Electric Mixer.
  • 2 Medium Mixing Bowls.
  • Giant Mixing Spoon
Instructions:

  1. In a Medium Mixing Bowl mix your pudding together and keep mixing until pudding is lump free.
  2. In another Medium Mixing Bowl grab your Oreo cookies and 4oz. of cream cheese, and lightly mix the combination together, just enough so the Oreo Cookies are crushed.
  3. When Oreos and Cream Cheese are Lightly blended, dump mixture in to Pudding and then use your Electric Mixer and blend combination until smoothly blended together.
  4. When all done mixing, take the mixing spoon and carefully put the blended mix into your gram cracker crust, be extremely careful as the gram cracker crust is very delicate. then cover your pie when all the mixes are evenly spread in your crust and put into your refrigerator to chill for your dessert.
Congratulations!!! If You Have Followed These Directions Correctly, You Have Successfully Made Your First Oreo Creme Pie!!
(So as to there was no picture, The pie was a success and was instantly devoured !)

No comments:

Post a Comment